For those of you looking for a health centre fit for an emperor, all hail today's deal from Hale Fitness.
• It's not free but Nero-nough because for just £14 (a £50 value), you can enjoy an hour-long sports massage with advice and guidance on corrective exercises.
• Or, for £49 (a £99 value) rule body niggles with a full-day bootcamp session at Mere House Farm in Weaverham or on Cecil Road in Cheshire in February, March or April.
• Your day, which starts at 7.30 a.m. and ends at 3 p.m., consists of a 5k run with fun obstacle challenges, fat-loss presentations, nutrition exercises, boxercise session, bootcamp session, core circuit, summary and cool down.
• Alternatively, for £14 (a £45 value) conquer your exercise demons with an hour-long personal training session.
• The inspiring professionals at the high-end studio have an army of devoted clients who have benefitted from their wealth of experience and knowledge.
You'd have to Rome far and wide to find another deal this good, so Caesar it while you can.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 12, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »