86% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Lake poet William Wordsworth may have wandered lonely as a cloud through a host of golden daffodils, but as a lifelong anosmic, he wouldn't have been able to smell them. Escapees looking to get acquainted with the landscape which inspired him can seek out a stay at the Damson Dene Hotel in the South Lakes.
• Two guests can stay two nights for £159 (up to £380.15 value).
• Nose your way to what The Times called 'one of the friendliest hotels in the UK' and settle into a comfortably furnished standard room.
• A four-course dinner is included with your stay in the Heron View Restaurant, where a daily changing menu sources from the freshest ingredients, many of which have been organically grown in the hotel's own Victorian kitchen garden.
• Breakfast each morning should have you keen to pick up the scent of the Lake District's attractions.
• Lake Windermere is a short drive away and back the hotel, and two lake cruise tickets are included to give you a unique aspect on England's largest lake.
• Weekends are subject to a £30 supplement.
Enjoy By 11 April, 2014
Damson Dene Hotel
Two-Night Lake District Getaway for Two People with a Four-Course Dinner Each, Breakfast, and Windermere Cruise
enjoy £221.15 savings
- from £159
up to 58%