As we get closer to 2015, it's becoming less and less likely that we'll see a hoverboard whizzing around our neighbourhoods. Rather than curse the 'predictions' made in a certain time-travelling blockbuster, enjoy the next best thing, courtesy of FlyBoard Fun.
• For £69 you can jump for joy with a FlyBoarding experience.
• Or, for £129 get the same offer for two people.
• Your day will begin with a safety briefing and demonstration from a certified FlyBoard instructor.
• Then, with a dry-suit and safety equipment provided, it's time to get kitted out for your experience.
• Suited-and-booted, step onto the board for up to 20-minutes of water-fuelled 'flight' -- sure to leave you exclaiming, 'Great Scott!'
• 'This board does work on water' -- aiming to simulate the feeling of flying, the FlyBoard's jet-like technology uses water to propel you through the air and underwater.
• 'Where we're going, we won't need roads' -- well, maybe just to get down to Frodsham Water Sports centre on Bridge Lane, where this fun-filled experience takes place.
You don't have to be Einstein to claim this deal -- click 'Buy Now' before you're outtatime.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 7, 2015
map & location
back by popular demand:
FlyBoarding Experience for One (£69) or Two (£129) People
up to 27%
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
Orthotics & Physiotherapy Rehab Clinic
Hour-Long Sports or Full-Body Massage with Full Spinal and Joint As...£24
First & Only Airsoft
Full-Day Airsoft Experience with Lunch for One (£24), Two (£45) or ...£24
Jay Bassan Beauty
Hour-Long Prescription Facial (£17) or 30-Minute Back, Neck and Sho...£17
1 Click Print
A3 (£6), A2 (£8), A1 (£14), or A0 (£29) Personalised Canvas Print£6