Fire, noise, adrenaline. Ever wondered if you have what it takes to face an angry mob and keep the peace? With today's deal from RAM Training you will have the opportunity to experience a riot from both sides of the riot with a riot training day for £79 (a £158 value):
• The six and a half hour sessions will begin with a safety briefing and introduction to your equipment; ballistics helmets, 4-four foot shields, batons, and more.
• Led by an experienced team leader you will be taught tactics and formations in order to gain control in this high-octane and adrenalin fuelled day.
• You will be split into two groups and experience a riot from both sides -- not for the faint of heart, you will need a reasonable level of fitness and stamina to stand firm in the face of a baying mob.
• Debris, bombs, smoke -- come suitably attired and ready for battle and get ready for all hell to break loose.
• Choose from sessions on April 21 or May 5.
Looking for an action-packed adventure? They don't come more exciting than this, click 'Buy Now' and get ready to face your fears.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 5, 2014
map & location
Riot Training Experience on April 21 or May 5
up to 50%
popular right now
Rupee World Buffet
Indian Buffet with Wine or Beer for Two (£16) or Four (£32) People£16
Pamper Day for One (£24) or Two (£47) with Three Spa Treatments Inc...£24
Six-Dish Indian Tasting Menu for Two with Sides and Cocktail Pitche...£19
Gellifawr Hotel, Restaurant & Cottages
Two- or Three-Night Welsh National Park Stay for Up to Six (Prices ...£88
Haircut, Blow Dry, and Conditioning Treatment£12