The Alice Hawthorn in the beautiful village of Nun Monkton is under new management -- a fresh start matched by their fresh produce.
• Just £19 (up to a £43.80 value, for up to 57% off) will get two people a table in this rustic pub, where you'll dine on a starter and main course.
• Add a glass of wine to your meal for £23 (up to a £51.70 value, for up to 56% off).
• Four people can get involved for £37 (up to a £87.60 value, for up 58% off) -- with a glass of wine for £45 (up to a £103.40, for up to 56% off).
• The cosy kitchen prides itself on its dedication to locally sourced produce -- with the majority of its meat and vegetables reared and grown by local farmers.
• Choose from a delicious range of starters such as classic moules marinieres or baked camembert; with mains such as Yorkshire duck breast or pan fried chicken breast and wild mushroom risotto.
• The pub hosts regular events such as pub quizzes and themed menus, and has just launched their free shuttle bus to local areas -- enquire when you book.
• Not valid on Sundays and Mondays.
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 14, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »