The Alice Hawthorn in the beautiful village of Nun Monkton is under new management -- a fresh start matched by their fresh produce.
• Just £19 (up to a £43.80 value, for up to 57% off) will get two people a table in this rustic pub, where you'll dine on a starter and main course.
• Add a glass of wine to your meal for £23 (up to a £51.70 value, for up to 56% off).
• Four people can get involved for £37 (up to a £87.60 value, for up 58% off) -- with a glass of wine for £45 (up to a £103.40, for up to 56% off).
• The cosy kitchen prides itself on its dedication to locally sourced produce -- with the majority of its meat and vegetables reared and grown by local farmers.
• Choose from a delicious range of starters such as classic moules marinieres or baked camembert; with mains such as Yorkshire duck breast or pan fried chicken breast and wild mushroom risotto.
• The pub hosts regular events such as pub quizzes and themed menus, and has just launched their free shuttle bus to local areas -- enquire when you book.
• Not valid on Sundays and Mondays.
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
Enjoy By 14 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Alice Hawthorn
Starter and a Main Course for Two (£19) with a Glass of Wine Each (£23); or Four (£37) with a Glass of Wine Each (£45)
enjoy £24.80 savings
- from £19
up to 56%