100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Have you heard the one about The Dog and Partridge? It goes a little something like this: a welcoming, dog-friendly inn nestled in the Derbyshire countryside offers a peaceful haven for walkers and leisure lovers alike. No punchline required.
• An overnight stay for two people in a standard room is yours for £65 (up to a £123.35 value), or make it two nights for £99 (up to a £214.85 value).
• Homemade scones with jam and cream accompanied by a glass of bubbly each on arrival is included with your package.
• The pub is well-known for its hearty, fresh food, which you can sample for yourself with a 20% discount to use on the three-course dinner menu as well as a daily breakfast.
• If it's inspiration you require than a Peak District Guide Book is included featuring the best local walks and beauty spots.
• If you're after something a little more adrenaline-fuelled, try nearby Alton Towers; there's always the hot tub to unwind in afterwards (additional charge applies).
Enjoy By 29 May, 2014
The Dog and Partridge
One- (£65) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People with Daily Breakfast, Glass of Bubbly Each on Arrival, Peak District Guide Book, and 20% Discount to Use on a Three-Course Dinner
enjoy £58.35 savings
- from £65
up to 47%