100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Have you heard the one about The Dog and Partridge? It goes a little something like this: a welcoming, dog-friendly inn nestled in the Derbyshire countryside offers a peaceful haven for walkers and leisure lovers alike. No punchline required.
• An overnight stay for two people in a standard room is yours for £65 (up to a £123.35 value), or make it two nights for £99 (up to a £214.85 value).
• Homemade scones with jam and cream accompanied by a glass of bubbly each on arrival is included with your package.
• The pub is well-known for its hearty, fresh food, which you can sample for yourself with a 20% discount to use on the three-course dinner menu as well as a daily breakfast.
• If it's inspiration you require than a Peak District Guide Book is included featuring the best local walks and beauty spots.
• If you're after something a little more adrenaline-fuelled, try nearby Alton Towers; there's always the hot tub to unwind in afterwards (additional charge applies).
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 29 May, 2014
The Dog and Partridge
One- (£65) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People with Daily Breakfast, Glass of Bubbly Each on Arrival, Peak District Guide Book, and 20% Discount to Use on a Three-Course Dinner
enjoy £58.35 savings
- from £65
up to 47%