There aren't any four words more likely to whet a foodies appetite than 'all you can eat'. Words cannot begin to describe the delectability of today's deal with EFES Restaurant, a monumental dream come true for any Mediterranean cuisine connoisseur.
• Just £15 will have two-people sampling delightful dishes from an all-you-can-eat buffet on Sunday to Thursday.
• Or, pay £8 and one person can enjoy the same deal.
• Fill your plate with a taste of the med; think chick pea and spinach strew, cuscus, pasta salad, flame grilled chicken, doner kebab, lamb kofte, spinach and fetta cannelloni and much much more.
• You'll also receive an additional 30% off any bottle of house wine.
• The Mediterranean taverna -- situated on Princess Street -- is bursting with wonderful food, excellent service and a unique and vibrant atmosphere.
• Available between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Monday to Thursday and 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday.
Eat more by paying less with today's deal; two words 'Buy Now'.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 9, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet for Two (£15) or One (£8) with 30% of any Bottle of House Wine
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
England XV vs Barbarians at Twickenham£12
Entry to Tough Mudder Yorkshire on 2 or 3 August 2014£95.20
The Proact Stadium
Two Tickets to Tom Jones (£39); or Two Standing (£35) or Seated (£4...£39
Three Soft Play Sessions for One Child (£5) or Two Children (£10)£5