There aren't any four words more likely to whet a foodies appetite than 'all you can eat'. Words cannot begin to describe the delectability of today's deal with EFES Restaurant, a monumental dream come true for any Mediterranean cuisine connoisseur.
• Just £15 will have two-people sampling delightful dishes from an all-you-can-eat buffet on Sunday to Thursday.
• Or, pay £8 and one person can enjoy the same deal.
• Fill your plate with a taste of the med; think chick pea and spinach strew, cuscus, pasta salad, flame grilled chicken, doner kebab, lamb kofte, spinach and fetta cannelloni and much much more.
• You'll also receive an additional 30% off any bottle of house wine.
• The Mediterranean taverna -- situated on Princess Street -- is bursting with wonderful food, excellent service and a unique and vibrant atmosphere.
• Available between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Monday to Thursday and 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday.
Eat more by paying less with today's deal; two words 'Buy Now'.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 9, 2014
map & location
All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet for Two (£15) or One (£8) with 30% of any Bottle of House Wine
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
Jay Bassan Beauty
Hour-Long Prescription Facial (£17) or 30-Minute Back, Neck and Sho...£17
1 Click Print
A3 (£6), A2 (£8), A1 (£14), or A0 (£29) Personalised Canvas Print£6
First & Only Airsoft
Full-Day Airsoft Experience with Lunch for One (£24), Two (£45) or ...£24
Grace Harbour Natural Therapies
Hour-Long (£24) or 30-Minute (£15) Hot Stone or Swedish Massage; or...£24