A pizza and a DVD just isn't going to cut it this year. Do things properly and wow your loved one with a spectacular meal out at chic Azerbaijani restaurant, Baku Knightsbridge, instead. For £110 you will enjoy a sumptuous five-course meal with a specially designed Valentine's cocktail.
• You'll enjoy a silky smooth cauliflower and truffle soup to start before tucking into a delicious grilled lobster, cucumber, oyster, and saffron salad with tarragon dressing.
• Their signature Baku mixed grill is sure to win everyone over, as is the vanilla and cinnamon mousse with pink champagne candy.
• One dessert is never enough, so you'll also enjoy a decadent Guanaja chocolate Swiss roll.
• Coffee or tea and Azeri sweets is the perfect way to finish the meal.
• Baku draws on the rich cultural heritage of Azerbaijan and mixes it with Western techniques to create a menu that is contemporary with a nod to the traditional.
• Head chef, Marvin Jones, worked under Gary Rhodes for several years.
• Located on Sloane Street, a short walk from Knightsbridge Tube.
• There is live music and a DJ from 10 p.m. on a Friday and Saturday.
• Available February 13-16 for lunch and dinner.
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 16, 2014
Five-Course Meal for Two with Valentine's Cocktail at Baku Knightsbridge
popular right now
VIP Package to 'Monty Python Live (mostly) one down, five to go' wi...£99
The Click Studios
Family Photo Shoot with One 10x8-Inch and Two 5x7-Inch Prints£15
Segway Experience for Two£29
T hair and beauty salon
Haircut and Blow Dry with Half-Head Highlights or Full Head of Colour£39
Victoria Dental Centre
Dental Exam with X-Rays, Stain Removal, and Polish£35