92% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
A pizza and a DVD just isn't going to cut it this year. Do things properly and wow your loved one with a spectacular meal out at chic Azerbaijani restaurant, Baku Knightsbridge, instead. For £110 you will enjoy a sumptuous five-course meal with a specially designed Valentine's cocktail.
• You'll enjoy a silky smooth cauliflower and truffle soup to start before tucking into a delicious grilled lobster, cucumber, oyster, and saffron salad with tarragon dressing.
• Their signature Baku mixed grill is sure to win everyone over, as is the vanilla and cinnamon mousse with pink champagne candy.
• One dessert is never enough, so you'll also enjoy a decadent Guanaja chocolate Swiss roll.
• Coffee or tea and Azeri sweets is the perfect way to finish the meal.
• Baku draws on the rich cultural heritage of Azerbaijan and mixes it with Western techniques to create a menu that is contemporary with a nod to the traditional.
• Head chef, Marvin Jones, worked under Gary Rhodes for several years.
• Located on Sloane Street, a short walk from Knightsbridge Tube.
• There is live music and a DJ from 10 p.m. on a Friday and Saturday.
• Available February 13-16 for lunch and dinner.
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 16 February, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Five-Course Meal for Two with Valentine's Cocktail at Baku Knightsbridge
- from £110