If you've always had a sneaky suspicion that when you put brush to paper, wonderful things would happen, then now's your chance to find out thanks to PopUp Painting.
• For £12 (a £25 value) take part in a fun and unique pop up painting event in Notting Hill, Hampstead, Bromley, Shoreditch, St Albans, Clapham, or Dulwich.
• £14 (a £29 value) allows you to attend in Chiswick, at the Southbank, or in Kensington.
• Perfect if you're looking for an evening with a difference, PopUp Painting's evenings are a chance to hang out with friends, engage your creative side, and have heaps of fun in the process.
• All materials are provided so you'll have everything you need to create your masterpiece.
• Please note, food is not included.
• Choose to attend any event in February, March, April, or May.
• Please note Jack Vettriano events at Babycakes are excluded.
• See below for a selection of upcoming events:
• Paint Banksy! in Shoreditch on February 19 or Clapham on March 3
• Paint Picasso Pop Art! in Notting Hill on February 20
• Paint Art Deco! in Chiswick on February 21
• Paint Picasso! in Dulwich on March 11 or Hampstead on March 18
• Paint Hockney! in Kensington on March 13 or St Albans on March 19
• Paint French Impressionists! in Chiswick on March 21 or in Bromley on March 27
• Paint Art Deco! at the Southbank on March 28
• Paint Hockney! in Dulwich in April 8.
• Paint Pop Art! in East Sheen on April 9 or in Hampstead on April 15
• Paint Art Deco! in Kensington on April 10.
• Paint Pop Art! in Hampstead on April 15.
• Paint Art Deco! in Notting Hill on April 17.
• Paint Paris! in Chiswick on April 18.
• Paint Hockney! in Bromley on April 24.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 19 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Pop Up Painting Event in Notting Hill, Hampstead, Bromley, Shoreditch, St Albans, Clapham, East Sheen, or Dulwich (£12) or Chiswick, the Southbank, or Kensington (£14)
- from £12
up to 52%