With each waxing and waning of the moon, holiday season draws nearer and it becomes more important to get your body beach-ready. If you've got a cheeky spring break planned but your beauty regime has done more waning of late, pop by Singhar Beauty Clinic.
• Turn the tide on pricey beauty treatments and pay just £10 (up to a £35 value) for a Brazilian or a Hollywood wax.
• Alternatively, for £129 (up to a £1,200 value) receive six sessions of IPL hair removal on one large area and one small area, two medium areas, or three small areas.
• The treatment uses pulses of light that look to target the hair follicle with the aim of reducing regrowth over time.
• Small areas include upper lip, chin, and toes.
• Medium areas include underarms, bikini line, and feet.
• Large areas include Brazilian, lower leg, and half back.
• See fine print for a full list of areas.
• Choose from five clinic locations -- Oxford Street, Willesden Lane, Crouch End, Turnpike Lane, and Burnt Oak.
• Please note, IPL is not available at the Turnpike Lane studio.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 16 March, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »