97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Garden of Eden was believed to be an earthly paradise home to Adam and Eve. Be the first to pluck today's juicy deal with eden: a two-course meal for two with a glass of Prosecco each for the saintly price of £24 (up to a £49.40 value, for up to 51% off).
• Rejoice in a menu brimming with sumptuous starters like, a pistachio baked goats cheese or, potted ham hock with apple and cider marmalade.
• Then move onto a main of homemade pumpkin gnocchi bound in a creamy stilton sauce or; cannon of lamb with bury black pudding and minted pea puree.
• The friendly and welcoming staff at eden pride themselves on combining heavenly food with excellent service.
• Eden Restaurant can be accessed from Canal Street and Brazil Street, situated in Manchester town centre.
• Makes a great Valentine's Day gift.
Today's deal has a holy-lot of flavour -- click 'Buy Now'.
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
Enjoy By 17 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People
enjoy £25.40 savings
- from £24