97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The Garden of Eden was believed to be an earthly paradise home to Adam and Eve. Be the first to pluck today's juicy deal with eden: a two-course meal for two with a glass of Prosecco each for the saintly price of £24 (up to a £49.40 value, for up to 51% off).
• Rejoice in a menu brimming with sumptuous starters like, a pistachio baked goats cheese or, potted ham hock with apple and cider marmalade.
• Then move onto a main of homemade pumpkin gnocchi bound in a creamy stilton sauce or; cannon of lamb with bury black pudding and minted pea puree.
• The friendly and welcoming staff at eden pride themselves on combining heavenly food with excellent service.
• Eden Restaurant can be accessed from Canal Street and Brazil Street, situated in Manchester town centre.
• Makes a great Valentine's Day gift.
Today's deal has a holy-lot of flavour -- click 'Buy Now'.
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 17 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two People
enjoy £25.40 savings
- from £24