Wouldn't it be great if you could go to the movies and tuck into a delicious roast instead of a box of popcorn? Well now you can at Harry's -- the movie-themed carvery and grill.
- For just £6 (up to a £11.98 value, for up to 50% off) get your hands on a carvery meal for two.
- Alternatively, get the same thing for a cast of four for £12 (up to a £23.96 value, for up to 50% off).
- Tuck into a menu fit for the stars, featuring the likes of hand-carved roasted turkey, glazed gammon, roast beef, or roast loin of pork with Yorkshire puddings, freshly-prepared vegetables, and homemade gravy.
- There's even a meat-free option with vegetable gravy for veggies.
- This quirky, family-friendly eatery has been designed to resemble the sets of all your favourite films; sit yourself down in Baker Street, the Cluedo room, or even the Hogwarts Express.
- You can use your voucher any Monday to Friday between midday and 8 p.m.
Today's offer is the reel deal, just make sure you take your seats before The End.
Want more? Check out the restaurant on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 19, 2014
map & location
Carvery Meal for Two (£6) or Four (£12) at Film-Themed Restaurant
up to 50%
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
Moroccan Tagine with Wine and Cous Cous for Two (£25) or Four (£49)£25
Fungal Nail Treatment for Five (£49) or Ten (£69) Toes£49
The Yard Ilkley
Choice of Gourmet Burger for Two (£9) or Four (£17) People; or Two-...£9
Single Oven Deep Clean with Microwave Clean£29