You missed it This great deal for Blue Eye Aviation is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Blue Eye Aviation
World War II Aircraft Flight Experience for One (£89) or Two (£175), with Glass of Bubbly, Pilot Uniform Hire, Framed Photo Souvenir, and Certificate
in LivingSocial customer ratings
Tally ho, old bean, up for a spot of flying today? You are! Then tickety-boo has Blue Eye Aviation got a deal for you.
• Say toodle-pip to £89 (a £195 value) for a spiffing WWII flight experience, with a glass of bubbly.
• And for £175 (a £390 value)bring a chum along for the ride.
• Chocks away then, as you gear up in full World War II uniform for the 30-minute experience.
• You'll then take to the skies in the vintage De Havilland Tiger Moth aircraft for a one-of-a-kind ten-minute piloted flight over unparalleled views.
• Throw in a framed souvenir photo and certificate and, by jove, today's deal would make a jolly good gift voucher to give friends or family.
• Upgrades to 617 Squadron Dambuster Run Flight are available, as well as guest tickets at £10 per adult.
• Don't spare the horses on your way to one of two locations: the CAA-approved Netherthorpe Airfield in Thorpe Salvin or the Darley Moor Airfield in Ashbourne.
• Makes a great Valentine's Day gift.
Try not to get pip-pipped to this one, old sport -- that would be terribly bad form. Cheerio.