Tally ho, old bean, up for a spot of flying today? You are! Then tickety-boo has Blue Eye Aviation got a deal for you.
• Say toodle-pip to £89 (a £195 value) for a spiffing WWII flight experience, with a glass of bubbly.
• And for £175 (a £390 value) bring a chum along for the ride.
• Chocks away then, as you gear up in full World War II uniform for the 30-minute experience.
• You'll then take to the skies in the vintage De Havilland Tiger Moth aircraft for a one-of-a-kind ten-minute piloted flight over unparalleled views.
• Throw in a framed souvenir photo and certificate and, by jove, today's deal would make a jolly good gift voucher to give friends or family.
• Upgrades to 617 Squadron Dambuster Run Flight are available, as well as guest tickets at £10 per adult.
• Don't spare the horses on your way to one of two locations: the CAA-approved Netherthorpe Airfield in Thorpe Salvin or the Darley Moor Airfield in Ashbourne.
• Makes a great Valentine's Day gift.
Try not to get pip-pipped to this one, old sport -- that would be terribly bad form. Cheerio.
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 5, 2015
map & location
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »