Food Intolerance Test
Allergy Testing UK
what you get
If you've been evaluating your eating habits, this offer could give you some food for thought. For £39 (a £110 value) get a food intolerance test from Allergy Testing UK.
• You'll get the 'advanced' version of the test, which looks at more than 260 different foods
• It includes grains, dairy, meat, fish, nuts and seeds, herbs and spices, oils, and more
• The test also aims to tell you about any potential vitamin or mineral deficiencies
• Simply provide 1-2 inches of your own hair by post -- the test is carried out using the Asyra Pro Bio Resonance System
• Once you have received your results, they will provide advice on possible lifestyle changes
• A follow-up call after four weeks is included to see how you are getting on
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 27, 2014