Feeling a little blue about your eating habits of late? Why not steak a claim on today's great deal from The Yard Ilkley:
• For only £9 (up to a £19.90 value, for up to 55% off) two can pick a gourmet burger each, served with fries, salad garnish and coleslaw, whilst four can get involved for just £17 (up to a £43.80 value, for up to 60% off).
• Choose from more than 20 burgers from the extensive menu, including the Yard Burger with streaky bacon, cheddar cheese, onion rings, and tomato relish; or the Chorizo Kid with fried onions, goats cheese, and mushrooms.
• Or for £11 (a £23.90 value) you and a friend can enjoy a two-course Sunday roast for two.
• Or £21 (a £47.80 value) and four people can enjoy the deal.
• Enjoy prime roast beef served with a home made Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables -- a tasty vegetarian alternative is available.
• This contemporary gastro-pub can be found on Brook Street, two minutes walk from Ilkley station.
If tasty meals are a rare occurrence, click 'Buy Now' and say, 'Well Done' to yourself for choosing wisely.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By July 17, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »