• For £79 (a £199 value) one person can hop aboard.
• Or, go along with your sweetheart and two people can enjoy the cruise for £149 (a £398 value).
• Soak up the views as you drift along the Thames, admiring London's dazzling lit-up skyline.
• You'll be greeted with a glass of bubbly and canapés before setting off on your cruise, which takes in sights including the London Eye, the Tower of London, Canary Wharf, and Tower Bridge.
• Live music really adds to the atmosphere and you can dance the night away on the deck. Please note, live music is on specific days only.
• You will board at 6:15 p.m. at Westminster Pier and depart at 6:30 p.m.
• You'll arrive back at Westminster Pier at 8:30 p.m. before heading to the Mill Bank Tower for your two-course lobster meal, complete with stunning views of the city.
• Choose from either a half lobster or a beef brisket, pulled pork, Cajun chicken, or mushroom and garlic burger served with salad and fries.
• You'll then enjoy banoffee pie or fresh fruit salad and ice cream to finish.
• After dinner, you will enjoy a complimentary cocktail at the tower's Sky Bar.
• Valid on Fridays and Saturdays.
Enjoy By 24 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Valentine's River Cruise for One (£79) or Two (£149) with Two-Course Meal, Bubbly, and Cocktail
enjoy £249 savings
- from £149