Nepal is no stranger to those who hunger for mountains, but The Gurkha Grill in Didsbury is the place to take a mounting appetite.
• Set up a base-camp for £19 (up to a £39.40 value, for up to 52% off) with papadums, a sharing platter to start, a main course, a pilau rice each and naan bread to share for two people.
• Alternatively, £36 (up to a £78.80 value, for up to 54% off) will have four people enjoying the same offer.
• You could begin your ascent with a starter platter consisting of onion bhajis, seek kebab, bara chicken and samosa; followed by a Lhotse main to accompany your rice and naan bread to share, or opt for the Macha Puchare Special -- Nepalese-spiced chicken in white wine and cashews -- or Sag Bhatmash -- fresh spinach and green soya beans delicately cooked to perfection -- or pick your favourite curry from the towering selection.
• You'll also receive 30% off any bottle of wine.
• Makes a great Valentine's Day gift.
Today's deal could leave you so stuffed you need a sherpa to help you home.
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 17, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
The Gurkha Grill
Papadums, a Sharing Platter, a Main Course, Rice, and Naan Bread to Share for Two (£19) or Four (£36) People and 30% off Any Bottle of Wine
up to 52%
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
Balcony (£15), Rear Centre Stall (£20) or Front Centre Stall (£23) ...£15
The Golf Show Group
Two Tickets to The Manchester Golf Show at EventCity on April 25, 2...£15
Hour-Long Segway Experience for One (£17) or Two (£34) People£17
Underarm Wax with Choice of Hollywood or Brazilian Wax (£14) with a...£14