Nepal is no stranger to those who hunger for mountains, but The Gurkha Grill in Didsbury is the place to take a mounting appetite.
• Set up a base-camp for £19 (up to a £39.40 value, for up to 52% off) with papadums, a sharing platter to start, a main course, a pilau rice each and naan bread to share for two people.
• Alternatively, £36 (up to a £78.80 value, for up to 54% off) will have four people enjoying the same offer.
• You could begin your ascent with a starter platter consisting of onion bhajis, seek kebab, bara chicken and samosa; followed by a Lhotse main to accompany your rice and naan bread to share, or opt for the Macha Puchare Special -- Nepalese-spiced chicken in white wine and cashews -- or Sag Bhatmash -- fresh spinach and green soya beans delicately cooked to perfection -- or pick your favourite curry from the towering selection.
• You'll also receive 30% off any bottle of wine.
• Makes a great Valentine's Day gift.
Today's deal could leave you so stuffed you need a sherpa to help you home.
For more Valentine's Day essentials, check out our great love-inspired Local deals.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 17 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
The Gurkha Grill
Papadums, a Sharing Platter, a Main Course, Rice, and Naan Bread to Share for Two (£19) or Four (£36) People and 30% off Any Bottle of Wine
- from £19
up to 52%