You missed it This great deal for Experify is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Scenic River Thames or South Coast Helicopter Flight with Champagne for Two (£109) or One (£59) Person; or London By Air Helicopter Flight for One (£159) or Two (£299) People
- Save 63%
- 26 purchased
London's a romantic city full of nooks and crannies to explore on foot -- but imagine how wonderful it would be to view it from above. You can do just that with a scenic helicopter flight courtesy of Experify.
• For £109 (a £298 value) two people will enjoy a River Thames or South Coast helicopter experience.
• Or, get a place for one person for £59 (£149 value).
• You'll receive a glass of champagne on arrival before your 30-minute experience, covering 12-15 miles.
• Actual flight time is approximately 10 minutes.
• Choose to depart from White Waltham Aerodrome in Maidenhead, Goodwood Aeroderome in Chichester, or Blackbushe Aerodrome in Camberley.
• Flights depart on selected weekends.
• If you take off from Sussex, you will get a bird's eye view of Goodwood racing circuit as well as the cathedral spire and harbour of Chichester.
• On a really sunny day you can see out to Selsey Bill and in the distance, Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight.
• If you depart from Berkshire, you'll soak up the views of Maidenhead and the surrounding countryside, and the River Thames.
• You'll then fly west towards Twyford and Reading, over numerous lakes and marinas and onto Sonning and Sonning Eye.
• If you take off from Surrey then you'll get a bird's eye view of Blackbushe airfield and the surrounding countryside.
• You'll also view the Duke of Wellington Country Park.
• Alternatively, take part in a View London by Air flight.
• For £159 (a £299 value) one person will enjoy the experience.
• Or, go along with your sweetheart and two people can enjoy it for £299 (a £598 value).
• You'll take to the skies and enjoy fabulous views of some of the city's most iconic landmarks such as St Paul's, Tower Bridge, The Shard, HMS Belfast, The Royal Albert Hall, and more.
• After being greeted with a glass of champagne and chocolates, you'll receive a briefing before you ascend to up to 1500 feet.
• You'll also receive one photo of your choice as a digital file.
• Flights depart from Redhill Aerodrome in Redhill or Elstree Aerodrome in Hertfordshire.
• Flights last approximately 45 minutes.
• Why not gift a voucher to your loved one for a truly memorable Valentine's Day present.
• Please note, all flights are in a shared helicopter.
• Age and weight restrictions apply, please see fine print for details.
Enjoy By 22 June, 2014