You missed it This great deal for Bangkok Bar and Restaurant is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Bangkok Bar and Restaurant
Main Course and Rice Dish for Two (£14) or Four (£26) with Thai Prawn Crackers and 30% off any Bottle of House Wine
in LivingSocial customer ratings
A flat cap wearing actor almost once said, "If you're tired of Thai, you're tired of life", and you won't get bored with these deals from Bangkok Bar and Restaurant.
• For only £14 (up to a £29.80 value, for up to 53% off) two can enjoy Thai prawn crackers, a main course and arice dish each.
• Or for £26 (up to a £59.60 value, for up to 56% off) four can do the same.
• You might try the Massaman curry with fresh aromatic herbs in a coconut sauce, or a stir fry with hot chilli, basil and garlic, whilst amongst the rice options is a Thai classic, khao niaw, a sweet, sticky rice.
• You'll also enjoy 30% off any bottle of house wine.
• This energetic eatery brings the sights and sounds of Thailand's capital city to life, and can be found on Princess Street in the city centre.
Bring the Far East a little closer to home, click 'Buy Now' and en-thai-ce your tastebuds.