88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
A flat cap wearing actor almost once said, "If you're tired of Thai, you're tired of life", and you won't get bored with these deals from Bangkok Bar and Restaurant.
• For only £14 (up to a £29.80 value, for up to 53% off) two can enjoy Thai prawn crackers, a main course and a rice dish each.
• Or for £26 (up to a £59.60 value, for up to 56% off) four can do the same.
• You might try the Massaman curry with fresh aromatic herbs in a coconut sauce, or a stir fry with hot chilli, basil and garlic, whilst amongst the rice options is a Thai classic, khao niaw, a sweet, sticky rice.
• You'll also enjoy 30% off any bottle of house wine.
• This energetic eatery brings the sights and sounds of Thailand's capital city to life, and can be found on Princess Street in the city centre.
Bring the Far East a little closer to home, click 'Buy Now' and en-thai-ce your tastebuds.
Enjoy By 24 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Bangkok Bar and Restaurant
Main Course and Rice Dish for Two (£14) or Four (£26) with Thai Prawn Crackers and 30% off any Bottle of House Wine
enjoy £15.80 savings
- from £14
up to 53%