You missed it This great deal for Elephant Lodge: Port Lympne Wild Animal Park is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Elephant Lodge: Port Lympne Wild Animal Park
Three-Night Safari Experience in Kent for Up to 8 with Two Bottles of Bubbly, Breakfast, Kentish Hamper, Ranger-Guided Tour, and More
- Save 57%
- 62 purchased
97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
The atmospheric Elephant Lodge in Kent is offering a handpicked safari experience; the perfect rural retreat for you and the rest of your pack. The delightful tented lodge is nestled within Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and offers an unforgettable glamping experience in luxury tents, sleeping up to eight people.
• Up to eight explorers can stay per tent for £499 (up to a £1,187 value). The luxury tents have private toilet and shower facilities and are equipped with a log burning stove.
• On arrival you'll find two bottles of bubbly in your tent and breakfast each morning is a continental basket in the Elephant Lodge Clubhouse.
• A Kentish hamper awaits featuring locally-sourced products from the following selection; local honey, jams and preserves, chutneys, Kent crisps, Kent fruit juices, local beers, and ciders.
• On one evening during your stay, a park ranger will guide you and your party on an activity in our world renowned Port Lympne Wild Animal Park in a Land Rover. The vehicle will stop en route so you will have ample opportunity to view over 200 free roaming animals.
• The Escape also includes free entry to both Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks' and with eight Gold Passes, you and your fellow explorers will be able to visit Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks as many times as you like for the next year.
• The offer is for a three-night consecutive stay from Monday to Wednesday or Tuesday to Thursday.
Enjoy By 27 October, 2014