You missed it This great deal for The Granary at Crag House Farm is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
The Granary at Crag House Farm
Bistro-Style Three-Course Meal for Two People (£19), Four (£36), or Six (£53)
- 745 purchased
98% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
We already love to eat so the idea of being able to help people just by eating is extra appealing. Enjoy a meal at the The Granary at Crag House Farm and it could be good for your soul as well as your tummy.
• Just £19 is all you need to help yourself to a three-course meal for two.
• Alternatively, get the same thing for four people for £36 or six people for £53.
• Located in the beautiful and airy restored seventeenth-century barn at Crag House Farm, the restaurant is run by Caring For Life -- a Leeds based Christian charity helping to support disadvantaged people with all profits going to the ongoing projects run at Crag House Farm.
• The menu features freshly prepared dishes made with seasonal ingredients that are either home-grown at the farm or locally sourced.
• Tuck into the likes of bacon and cheese croquettes with smoked paprika mayonnaise, Crag House Farm sausages with mash and seasonal vegetables, devilled mackerel fillets with crushed new potatoes, white chocolate panna-cotta with peanut brittle, and lime and elderflower cheesecake with mixed berry sauce.
• With a Restaurant, Farm Shop, Coffee Shop and Garden Nurseries we are sure this won't be a one-off visit. Find the farm on Otley Old Road in Cookridge.
Click 'Buy Now' and help others while you help yourself to a delicious dinner.
Enjoy By 26 May, 2014