Valentine's Day is just a week away... and you've still not made plans. No need to search for miles for the perfect dining experience simply travel to 4500 Miles from Delhi for a three-course Indian lover's feast complete with a bottle of champagne for just £49 (a £100 value):
• The special Mirza Sahiban menu is available on the 14 or 15 February and is themed around the treasured Punjabi tale of tragic love.
• You and your partner can choose from a range of Sahiban's sensual starters such as gilafi seekh kebab, paneer tikka, or Punjabi samosa.
• Mirza's mains include a choice of six dishes including chicken, sea bass, king prawn, lamb, and duck.
• Choose rice or naan to accompany your main, and a choice of side dish.
• Save room for a sweet, such as tiramisu or gulab jamun.
• A whole bottle of champagne will accompany your feast, making for a truly special night.
• The special menu is available at your chosen venue: Bristol, Oxford, or Five Rivers Leamington Spa.
• The chic and modern Indian restaurant provides a sophisticated dining experience with a welcoming atmosphere and great service to complement your food.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 15, 2014
4500 Miles From Dehli
Three-Course Valentine's Indian Feast with a Bottle of Champagne for Two People
up to 51%
popular right now
Legacy Falcon Hotel
Wax Lyrical in Shakespeare's Hometown£159
River Avon Cruise for One Person with Cream Tea (£5); or River Avon...£5
The Malvern Spa
Spa Day with Treatment and Refreshments£49
Half-Day Falconry Experience for One (£19) or Two (£34)£19
The Eastern Restaurant
Three-Course Asian Meal for Two (£22) or Four (£44)£22