Cheshire's rolling hills and leafy lanes have long been the hideaway of choice for the pampered and preened; and you can join them with this Escape to the four-star Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa, located in Thornton Hough.
• Choose your overnight stay for two people from a range of options:
• Stay from Sunday to Thursday, with £10 per person off spa treatments, full use of spa and leisure facilities, and full English breakfast for £79 (up to a £150.90 value).
• The same deal on a Friday or Saturday night is £89 (up to a £170.90 value).
• Stay in a superior room (subject to availability) from Sunday to Thursday, with dinner each in the three-AA rosette Lawns Restaurant, £10pp off spa treatments, full use of spa and leisure facilities, and full English breakfast for £149 (up to a £248.90 value).
• The same deal on a Friday or Saturday night is £179 (up to a £266.90 value).
• A full overnight spa package, with stays in a superior room from Sunday to Thursday (subject to availability), full use of spa and leisure facilities, a hot stone massage each, a glass of prosecco each in the Tranquility suite, dinner in Lawns restaurant, breakfast, and late checkout, is £219 (up to a £360.80 value).
• Guests staying from Monday to Saturday will receive a £34 allowance per person to spend at the three-AA Rosette restaurant; guests staying on a Sunday will receive a £24.50 allowance per person.
• Guests staying on a Sunday night will also receive a bottle of wine on arrival.
Free on-site parking is available.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 30 April, 2014