You can make, spend, and save time, but you can't stick it in a bank and you certainly can't earn it back. Find yourselves some quality time amidst the rural splendour of the Cotswolds with the refined country chic of The Rectory Hotel, and experience scenic walks, roasting fires, and gourmet food.
• An overnight stay for two people is £129 (up to a £301 value) and includes a glass of Champagne each to toast your arrival.
• Located in the village of Crudwell, close to Malmesbury, this is a quintessentially English experience -- the property is surrounded by a Victorian walled garden that boasts its own croquet lawn.
• You'll stay in a Crickley, Cleeve, or Belas Knap room, with each reflecting the heritage of the area whilst retaining a contemporary crispness.
• In the morning, awake to breakfast.
• Ease your tensions with the relaxing 60-minute Indian head massage each included with the package.
• Stays are not valid for a Saturday night.
• The hotel can arrange transfers from Kemble station, which is approximately a 70-minute journey from London Paddington.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 30, 2014
map & location
The Rectory Hotel
Overnight Cotswolds Stay for Two People, with Champagne on Arrival, Breakfast, and Indian Head Massage Each
up to 57%
popular right now
VIP Package to 'Monty Python Live (mostly) one down, five to go' wi...£99
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Two-Night Wiltshire Gourmet Getaway for Two with Three-Course Dinne...£199
The Click Studios
Family Photo Shoot with One 10x8-Inch and Two 5x7-Inch Prints£15
Victoria Dental Centre
Dental Exam with X-Rays, Stain Removal, and Polish£35
T hair and beauty salon
Haircut and Blow Dry with Half-Head Highlights or Full Head of Colour£39