You missed it This great deal for The Rectory Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
The Rectory Hotel
Overnight Cotswolds Stay for Two People, with Champagne on Arrival, Breakfast, and Indian Head Massage Each
- Save 57%
- 5 purchased
89% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
You can make, spend, and save time, but you can't stick it in a bank and you certainly can't earn it back. Find yourselves some quality time amidst the rural splendour of the Cotswolds with the refined country chic of The Rectory Hotel, and experience scenic walks, roasting fires, and gourmet food.
• An overnight stay for two people is £129 (up to a £301 value) and includes a glass of Champagne each to toast your arrival.
• Located in the village of Crudwell, close to Malmesbury, this is a quintessentially English experience -- the property is surrounded by a Victorian walled garden that boasts its own croquet lawn.
• You'll stay in a Crickley, Cleeve, or Belas Knap room, with each reflecting the heritage of the area whilst retaining a contemporary crispness.
• In the morning, awake to breakfast.
• Ease your tensions with the relaxing 60-minute Indian head massage each included with the package.
• Stays are not valid for a Saturday night.
• The hotel can arrange transfers from Kemble station, which is approximately a 70-minute journey from London Paddington.
Enjoy By 30 April, 2014