You missed it This great deal for Newby Bridge Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Newby Bridge Hotel
Two-Night Lake Windermere Hotel Stay for Two with a Four-Course Dinner for Two, Daily Cumbrian Breakfast, and Lake Cruise Tickets
in LivingSocial customer ratings
The Machel family that built Newby Bridge Hotel were friendly with poet William Wordsworth, who loved strolls through the Lake District so much he penned reams of verse about them. Follow in the footsteps of the great scribe with a delightful break.
• Get two nights for two people for just £159 (up to a £380.15 value).
• Based at the foot of the lake, you'll have access to all of the hotel's exclusivefacilities.
• On your first evening, settle into a four-course dinner for two in the restaurant.
• The menu changes daily and always endeavours to use local produce: enjoy these culinary spoils further with a hearty Cumbrian breakfast each morning.
• If you return to dine on your second night, you'll receive a bottle of wine.
• With two Lake Windermere cruise tickets included, you'll also get to see the England's largest natural lake in its best light.
• A £40 supplement applies to weekend stays.