The Machel family that built Newby Bridge Hotel were friendly with poet William Wordsworth, who loved strolls through the Lake District so much he penned reams of verse about them. Follow in the footsteps of the great scribe with a delightful break.
• Get two nights for two people for just £159 (up to a £380.15 value).
• Based at the foot of the lake, you'll have access to all of the hotel's exclusive facilities.
• On your first evening, settle into a four-course dinner for two in the restaurant.
• The menu changes daily and always endeavours to use local produce: enjoy these culinary spoils further with a hearty Cumbrian breakfast each morning.
• If you return to dine on your second night, you'll receive a bottle of wine.
• With two Lake Windermere cruise tickets included, you'll also get to see the England's largest natural lake in its best light.
• A £40 supplement applies to weekend stays.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 22, 2014
map & location
Newby Bridge Hotel
Two-Night Lake Windermere Hotel Stay for Two with a Four-Course Dinner for Two, Daily Cumbrian Breakfast, and Lake Cruise Tickets
up to 58%
popular right now
Miranda Hart's ‘My, What I Call, Live Show’ at The O2£45
Italian Lunch Including Main Course and Glass of Prosecco Each for ...£15
The Park Royal
Executive Spa Day with Two Treatments and Cream Tea at Choice of Fo...£34
Orthotics & Physiotherapy Rehab Clinic
Hour-Long Sports or Full-Body Massage with Full Spinal and Joint As...£24
First & Only Airsoft
Full-Day Airsoft Experience with Lunch for One (£24), Two (£45) or ...£24