The Machel family that built Newby Bridge Hotel were friendly with poet William Wordsworth, who loved strolls through the Lake District so much he penned reams of verse about them. Follow in the footsteps of the great scribe with a delightful break.
• Get two nights for two people for just £159 (up to a £380.15 value).
• Based at the foot of the lake, you'll have access to all of the hotel's exclusive facilities.
• On your first evening, settle into a four-course dinner for two in the restaurant.
• The menu changes daily and always endeavours to use local produce: enjoy these culinary spoils further with a hearty Cumbrian breakfast each morning.
• If you return to dine on your second night, you'll receive a bottle of wine.
• With two Lake Windermere cruise tickets included, you'll also get to see the England's largest natural lake in its best light.
• A £40 supplement applies to weekend stays.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 22, 2014
map & location
Newby Bridge Hotel
Two-Night Lake Windermere Hotel Stay for Two with a Four-Course Dinner for Two, Daily Cumbrian Breakfast, and Lake Cruise Tickets
up to 58%
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
Balcony (£15), Rear Centre Stall (£20) or Front Centre Stall (£23) ...£15
The Golf Show Group
Two Tickets to The Manchester Golf Show at EventCity on April 25, 2...£15
Skin Health Spa
Three Laser Hair Removal Sessions for One Medium (£49) or One Large...£49
Hour-Long Segway Experience for One (£17) or Two (£34) People£17