In Italy, when a meal is prepared to perfection you might say "Al Bacio" which when translated, means "the kiss". You'll be kissing your fingers tips and shouting "bellissimo" at the fine Italian fare on offer with today's smacker of a deal.
• For £15 (up to a £39.60 value, for up to 62% off) two people can embrace a lunch including a main course and glass of Prosecco each.
• Alternatively, pay £29 (up to a £79.20 value, for up to 63% off) and four people can fall for the same deal.
• Peck at a dish from the mouthwatering menu, including pollo cacciatorie -- chicken breast with onions, peppers and mushrooms in a rich tomato sauce, or pollo alla milanese -- pan fried chicken breast with bread crumbs.
• Accompanied with a chilled glass of Prosecco.
• The friendly staff at the South King Street restaurant pride themselves on fresh, rustic Italian dishes to tantalise your tastebuds.
Pucker up and make your moves on the "Buy Now" button.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 14 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »