The Georgians knew a thing or two about style, and much of the glamour of the era has lasted into the modern day at the Etrop Grange Hotel. Escape for a weekend of relaxation, star-spotting, or shopping in the Cheshire countryside with this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-awarded property.
• An overnight stay for two people is £59 (up to a £132.40 value), or extend your stay to two nights for £109 (up to a £197.40 value).
• Each morning, a hearty full English breakfast will greet you.
• Should you want to dine in the hotel's WineGlass Restaurant, you'll receive a bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine.
• With a late midday checkout included on your final day, there's plenty of time for a lie-in before heading out to see the local area.
• There is availability for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 17 August, 2014