Explore the wonderful sights and attractions in York, wander down the leaning lane of old butcher's quarter the Shambles, one of the UK's best preserved medieval streets, shop in an array of exclusive boutiques and shops, or unwind in one of the vibrant bars or eateries; York really does have it all. Stay at The Queens Hotel and take a stroll along the historic city walls which still provide a stunning aspect of the town under the shadow of York Minster.
• Get an overnight stay for two for £59 (up to a £123.75 value).
• A hearty full English breakfast is included in the morning.
• Relax in the riverside lounge before dinner in The Royal Brasserie Restaurant where you will receive a complimentary bottle of house wine if you dine on two courses each.
• Make the most of your discounted tickets for York's Chocolate Story.
• Valid from Sunday to Thursday.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014
map & location
The Queens Hotel
Overnight York Stay for Two People with Full English Breakfast
up to 52%
popular right now
Moroccan Tagine with Wine and Cous Cous for Two (£25) or Four (£49)£25
Single Oven Deep Clean with Microwave Clean£29
Imagine Spa At Hazlewood Castle
A Choice of 30-Minute Beauty or Relaxation Treatment, Refreshments,...£25
Fungal Nail Treatment for Five (£49) or Ten (£69) Toes£49
Blue Frog Therapies
45-Minute Ayurvedic Indian head massage (£14) or Hour-Long Therapeu...£14