We love our fair city of Manchester, after all it's given us so much over the years -- from football to the nation's favourite cobbled street -- not to mention TNQ Restaurant and Bar, one of Manchester's most precious of treasures.
• Share £15 (a £30 value) with us and in-turn you'll delight in lunch with a glass of Prosecco each for two people.
• Alternatively, pay £30 (a £60 value) and four people can savour the same deal -- or, it's £45 (a £90 value) for a group of six.
• What's on the menu? Try a main such as slow cooked pork belly ribs, Cheshire beef burger with farmer's vintage cheddar, homemade relish and French fries or, mushroom leek and tarragon tagliatelle finished with cream and truffle.
• Sup your chilled glass of Prosecco at the award winning restaurant, beautifully located on the High Street.
• Recommended in the Michelin Guide to Great Britain and Ireland four years running, the restaurants accolades include winner of the Opentable 2010 and 2012 Diners' Choice Awards -- as well as being Lancashire and Cheshire's Life Restaurant of year finalist in 2011.
• Valid for lunch Monday to Friday.
Today's deal is Manchester through and through -- Sound.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 14, 2014
map & location
TNQ Restaurant and Bar
Michelin Recommended Lunch with a Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£15), Four (£30) or Six (£45) People
up to 50%
popular right now
Barbarians vs Australia at Twickenham on Saturday November 1£15
Balcony (£15), Rear Centre Stall (£20) or Front Centre Stall (£23) ...£15
The Golf Show Group
Two Tickets to The Manchester Golf Show at EventCity on April 25, 2...£15
Hour-Long Segway Experience for One (£17) or Two (£34) People£17
The Beauty Lounge Formby
Pamper Packages Consisting of Hawaiian Back Massage, Moisturising S...£29