Talk about a room with a view -- The View From The Shard offers you the opportunity to see London like never before. Head to the top of Western Europe's tallest building and see the city in all its glory with one ticket to The View From The Shard and a glass of champagne for £28.
• The excitement begins the minute you hop in the lift which will take you up to the viewing platform at a mightily impressive 800 feet.
• Offering spectacular views across London, on a clear day you can see for up to 40 miles.
• Enjoy spotting all the famous landmarks from St Paul's, the Gherkin, and Tower Bridge to HMS Belfast, the Houses of Parliament, and the London Eye.
• Watch London move beneath you with trains coming in and out of London Bridge right under your feet and the iconic red busses trundling along the bridges that cross the Thames.
• There are telescopes that tell you what you are looking at -- simply swivel and point and all will be revealed.
• Choose to visit during the day and enjoy the city basking in the sunlight or opt to visit in the evening and admire the twinkling lights.
• Open 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday -- last admission 5:30 p.m.
• Open Thursday and Friday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. -- last admission 8:30 p.m.
• Excludes Saturdays.
• Valid from March 1 to March 31, 2014.
• Not valid for Mother's Day.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 March, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The View From The Shard
Ticket to The View From The Shard for One Person with a Glass of Champagne
- from £28