Halifax has long been recognised for its love of amateur theatre and today's deal from the Design House Restaurant is ready to romance you:
• For £25 (a £50 value) treat your leading man or lady to a fabulous five-course tasting menu for two at the AAA Rosette award-winning restaurant.
• Or take a group for £50 (a £100 value) as the deal is valid for four.
• Enjoy dishes such as ham hock terrine, mackerel escabeche, and scallop ceviche with rhubarb followed by sirloin and oxtail of beef with smoked mash, rounded off with broken chocolate tart with salted caramel.
• You'll also enjoy coffee and petit fours.
• This menu is valid for lunch only -- Tuesday to Friday 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
• Or for £65 (a £150 value) enjoy a nine-course taster menu for two.
• For £130 (a £300 value) the same deal is valid for four.
• Enjoy nine mouthwatering courses including ham hock and pig's cheek, seared scallops, sirloin of beef, rhubarb cheesecake, and more.
• Coffee and petit fours are yours to enjoy as well.
• Valid for dinner -- Tuesday to Saturday. Please see fine print for restrictions on a Friday and Saturday.
• Famous for hospitable service, the welcoming restaurant pride themselves on modern and sophisticated dining in a relaxed atmosphere.
Expect a full-house for a performance like this, grab today's deal before it exits stage left.
Want more? Check out Design House on Facebook.
Earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 11 August, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Design House Restaurant
Five-Course Tasting Menu at AAA Rosette Restaurant for Two (£25) or Four (£50); or Nine-Course Tasting Menu for Two (£65) or Four (£130)
- from £25
up to 50%