You missed it This great deal for Oakwell Hall Country Park and the Red House Museum is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Oakwell Hall Country Park and the Red House Museum
Entrance to Red House Museum and Oakwell Hall Country Park for Two Adults (£5) with up to Four Children (£6)
- Save 50%
- 296 purchased
97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
As Charlotte Brontë once wrote, "Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness." Share a happy day out with friends and family on a trip to Brontë's own favourites; Oakwell Hall Country Park and the Red House Museum.
- Get entry for two adults to both museums for just £5 (a £10 value).
- Or, get a family ticket -- for up to two adults and up to four children -- for £6 (a £12 value).
- Both featured in Brontë's novel Shirley, these historic sites were once visited by the author herself and now act as faithful reconstructions of life in both the seventeenth and nineteenth centuries.
- From Oakwell's Green Flag-awarded 110 acres of country park to the Red House's period rooms, rose gardens, and Brontë exhibitions, there's plenty to do and explore.
- Both museums are in the heart of 'Shirley Country'; Oakwell can be found on Nutter Lane in Birstall and the Red House Museum not far away on Oxford Road in Gomersal.
Share in the happiness of today's deal before it vanishes into thin Eyre.
Enjoy By 31 July, 2014