Troon in South Ayrshire has its fair share of heritage—including castles, country parks, and historic church ruins—but it's golf that the little Scottish coastal town is seriously good at. It's home to the Royal Troon golf course of the Open Golf Championship, as well as around 40 other well-manicured greens. See for yourself when you take a swing at this Escape to the four-star Puma Marine Hotel, Troon.
• An overnight stay for two people at the sumptuous venue next door to the Royal Troon course is £109 (up to a £298.70 value).
• Included with your stay is a three-course meal, all taken at the exceptional Two Fat Ladies restaurant. Once you've indulged in a pre-dinner glass of champagne, you'll sample the two AA Rosette-awarded cuisine crafted using the freshest of local produce.
• A full English breakfast is also included come morning.
• Checkout is delayed until 1 p.m.
• Valid from Sunday to Friday.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 30, 2014