Here at LivingSocial we don't eat to live, we live to eat! Pick up that knife and fork and tuck into all your favourite foodie haunts during our unmissable Good Food Week.
• Take a journey through taste with Absynthe French Restaurant
• Get a five-course degustation for two for $69 (value $138)
• Add a glass of Mumm Champagne each for a total of $89 (value $178)
• Or add a full complement of matched wines for a total of $109 (value $218)
• Tuck in to fine French cuisine from Tuesday to Saturday, 6pm 'til midnight
• Enjoy a short stroll from Surfer's or take advantage of the free parking next door
• Absynthe have over 1,300 likes on Facebook - we reckon yours will be next!
Vodka beetroot tangelo with gel blue cheese and peanuts
Slow roasted Tasmanian king salmon with Parmesan custard and spicy pumpkin
Poached free range chicken with green cabbage, chocolate and liquid olive
Frozen rosewater and grapes
Chocolate, hazelnut, violet and tarragon
"Exquisite food; unobtrusive, first class service; relaxed atmosphere. Altogether a very special dining experience" - LivingSocial Member
The term legendary gets thrown around a lot, but the resume of Meyjitte Boughenout - Absynthe French Restaurant's head chef - speaks for itself. By the age of 25, he was executive chef of Belgium's Scholteshos and the holder of no less than two Michelin stars. Since his move to Australia, his classic European training has wowed critics and diners alike. But don't take our word for it - try his mouth-watering creations for yourself with this amazing deal!
Enjoy By June 13, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Absynthe French Restaurant
Five-Course Degustation for Two ($69) with Glass of Mumm Champagne Each ($89) or Matched Wines ($109) at Absynthe French Restaurant
- from $69