Here at LivingSocial we don't eat to live, we live to eat! Pick up that knife and fork and tuck into all your favourite foodie haunts during our unmissable Good Food Week.
• Learn to chop like a pro at Paris International Cooking School
• Get a two-hour hands on kitchen knife skills workshop for $35 (value $110)
• You'll learn how to use the right type of knife for the job
• Plus cover sharpening, different cutting styles and how to speed-cut
• As well as that all important skill: efficient onion-dicing
• Find out the secrets to de-boning meat and filleting fish
• Afterwards, you'll have a light three-course meal prepared for you
• This will consist of the food prepared during the class
• They have over 480 Likes on Facebook - help them make it to 500!
• The course could save you some nasty cuts and ill-prepared food
• Avoid the blue band-aids and tune your knife safety skills with this deal
• Or get in early for Mother's Day - this would make a great gift!
Garden salad with French lemon dressing
Chicken and vegetable stir-fry
Mini tartlet filled with chantilly cream, topped with fruit and mint
Enjoy By June 17, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Paris International Cooking School
Two-Hour Kitchen Knife Skills Workshop with Light Three-Course Meal
- from $35