Here at LivingSocial we don't eat to live, we live to eat! Pick up that knife and fork and tuck into all your favourite foodie haunts during our unmissable Good Food Week.
• Learn to cook delicious dishes at Extra Virgin Fine Foods
• Get a Paella and Tapas Masterclass for one person for $79 (value $162)
• Or get the Paella and Tapas Masterclass for two people for $158 (value $324)
• Learn the secrets of the perfect paella and classic tapas in the interactive class
• Includes a delectable dining experience afterwards
• Enjoy a paella and two tapas plates each - empanada de carne and piquillo relleno
• And enjoy a glass of sangria each and a serve of churros for dessert!
• Available on Saturdays from 1pm to around 3pm
• Winners of the NSW Favourite Spanish Restaurant Award in 2012
• Over 490 Likes on Facebook - help them reach 500!
• So don't miss the opportunity to learn from some of the best - and indulge too!
Extra Virgin Fine Foods serves up incredible Spanish dishes in a friendly, stylish Crows Nest setting. And now they're throwing open the doors of their kitchen to let you learn the secrets of their popular paella and tapas. Don't miss the opportunity to pick up a few tricks of the trade and have a whole lot of fun to boot!
Enjoy By July 7, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Extra Virgin Fine Foods
Paella and Tapas Masterclass for One ($79) or Two ($158) People plus Dining Experience with Sangria and Churros
- from $79