The Carbis Bay Hotel is the only hotel in Britain with a Blue Flag beach, it combines a luxuriously stylish interior with a one-of-a-kind location for a Cornish Escape to remember. If you're still in need of temptation, then be drawn in by the hotel's C Bay Spa -- a plush new pampering experience for guests looking to relax and detox in the new year.
• A one-, two-, or three-night stay with a choice of packages is yours, with prices from £159*.
• Located just outside St Ives, the hotel dramatically overlooks Carbis Bay, and boasts 47 individually designed rooms outfitted to a luxurious standard.
• Breakfast is included each morning, as is a five-course tasting menu each on one evening and a Cornish Goodie Hamper filled with local treats.
• Guests staying for two or three nights will also enjoy an afternoon tea with bubbles on one day.
• Guests opting for the spa package will receive a relaxing 45-minute spa treatment each, whilst guests on the non-spa stays will receive a 20% discount on spa treatments in March, October, November and December.
Five-Course Tasting Menu Package—£159 (up to a £295 value)
Five-Course Tasting Menu Package—£299 (up to a £566 value)
Five-Course Tasting Menu and Spa Treatments Package—£379 (up to a £645.95 value)
Five-Course Tasting Menu Package—£429 (up to a £761 value)
Five-Course Tasting Menu and Spa Treatments Package—£509 (up to a £840.95 value)
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 21 December, 2014