Here at LivingSocial we don't eat to live, we live to eat! Pick up that knife and fork and tuck into all your favourite foodie haunts during our unmissable Good Food Week.
• Take your tastebuds to flavoursome Mexico with the help of El Topo
• Tuck into a Mexican sharing feast and drinks for two people for $120
• Choose a Mexican sharing feast and drinks for three people for $180
• Or go for a Mexican sharing feast and drinks for four people for $240
• You'll be dining on Set Menu Tres with a refreshing Margarita each
• You'll love their location at The Eastern Hotel in central Bondi Junction
• With over 3,500 likes on Facebook, how could you possibly refuse?!
Set Menu Tres
Totopos tortilla chips with guacamole and avocado salsa
Kingfish ceviche, achiote, watermelon, radish purslane and fingerlime
Charred corn, pumpkin seed, chipotle and queso fresco
Zucchini flower, quinoa, salsa vierge and queso oaxaqueno quesadilla
12-hour beef briskit, barbacoa sauce, pickled cabbage and baby onion with tortillas
Smashed flat of coconut, single orgin Mexican chocolate hazelnut and
goats milk caramel
Mexican doughnuts and chocolate sauce
"Best Mexican restaurant in Sydney. Amazing food from starters to desserts. Even better drinks...Friendly staff and great atmosphere." - Urbanspoon
So, you think you know your burritos from your quesadillas? More than likely, you've had a taste - but nothing like El Topo. This is the genuine article: Mexican food like they eat it in Mexico, care of your head chef who has earned a wealth of experience in the fine dining kitchens of Sydney and London. Prepare yourself for sweet, savoury and spicy, all served up in vibrantly colourful surroundings. You'll forget you're in Sydney and think you've woken up in Mexico City!
Enjoy By July 10, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Say Hola to a Mexican Sharing Feast with Yummy Margaritas for Two ($120), Three ($180) or Four ($240) at El Topo
- from $120