Here at LivingSocial we don't eat to live, we live to eat! Pick up that knife and fork and tuck into all your favourite foodie haunts during our unmissable Good Food Week.
• Savour in hot stone prepared steak or salmon at Black Angus Bar & Grill
• Receive a three-course meal for two for $69 (value $140)
• Or a three-course meal for four for $139 (value $280)
• Includes appetiser, hot stone prepared main and a dessert each
• Start with an appetiser of toasted sourdough
• Then your choice of hot-rock cooked rump medallion or Tasmanian salmon
• Finish with white choc creme brulee, sticky date pudding or ice cream sundae
• Stunning views overlooking the Marina in gorgeous Sanctuary Cove
• These guys have scored a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
• Over 800 Likes on Facebook - how can you say no?
• Conveniently open 11:30am 'til late, seven days a week
"There are few better views than this, and not that many better steaks. Black Angus Bar & Grill, situated on the marina overlooking luxury yachts at Sanctuary Cove, has an outstanding view and an award-listed reputation for fine meat." Foodgoldcoast.com.au Blog
Black Angus Bar & Grill offers something few restaurants do: the ancient (dating back to ancient Egypt-ancient) and incredible hot stone cooking method. This involves the use of specially selected volcanic stones, combined with contemporary technology to heat the surface to 400 degrees Celsius, searing the meat without the use of fats or oils and without burning. Whether you choose the rump medallion steak or the Tasmanian salmon, expect flavour like you've never experienced before, while you take in the unbeatably stunning views of this unforgettable part of the world.
Enjoy By July 9, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Black Angus Bar & Grill
Three-Course Meal with Appetiser, Hot Stone Prepared Main and Dessert for Two ($69) or Four People ($139) at this Stunning Local Establishment Sporting Gorgeous Waterfront Views
- from $69