90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Take a break in Shakespeare country and dine at Best Western Salford Hall Hotel in Stratford-Upon-Avon:
• For £25 (a £50 value) two people can sit down to a sumptuous three-course meal from the daily changing Table d'Hôte Menu.
• Four people can dine for £50 (a £100 value).
• The Tudor Manor hotel is filled with period furniture and plush furnishings, creating a great ambiance in which to dine.
• The menu changes daily but expect delights such as carrot and orange soup and home cured duck breast salad to start, followed by fillet of seabass or tenderloin of pork for mains.
• Desserts feature the likes of apple and berry crumble, vanilla cream profiteroles or mango and lime cheesecake.
Enjoy By 9 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Best Western Salford Hall Hotel
Three-Course Meal for Two (£25) or Four (£50) People
enjoy £25 savings
- from £25