Dolphins make use of the sardine's run to its spawning ground to round them up into a tasty bait ball -- but you don't have to be Flipper to score a Sardinian afternoon tea, not when Adriano's are here with today's deal.
• For £15 (a £31.80 value) get a Sardinian afternoon tea for two with a glass of Prosecco each.
• Or, for £29 (a £63.60 value) treat four people.
• At Adriano's on Gosforth High Street nose out a selection of hot and cold Sardinian favourites served tapas-style on cork platters, followed by a platter of delightful traditional Sardinian and Italian biscuits and desserts, which vary daily.
• The restaurant in Gosforth marries old world Sardinian style with modern and inviting decor.
• You'll also receive 20% off a bottle of wine or Prosecco.
• Tables are available Monday to Friday between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Shout, "Shoaled!" for today's deal and you'll be swimming in Sardinian fare.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 25 July, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »