Here at LivingSocial we don't eat to live, we live to eat! Pick up that knife and fork and tuck into all your favourite foodie haunts during our unmissable Good Food Week.
• If you're looking for cuisine with a view, look no further than Skyline Restaurant
• Score a dinner for two for only $59 (value $120)
• Or go for dinner for four at just $115 (value $240)
• Each person gets a tempting entree and sumptuous main dish
• Available seven days a week for dinner, with limited bookings on Saturdays
• Treat your eyes and your tummy with this delectable deal!
Adelaide Hills heritage berkshire pork belly
Seared garlic and chilli prawns
Char-grilled South Australian squid
Caramelised shallot and woodside ashed goats cheese tart
Char-grilled MSA grain fed rump medallion
Pan-seared Tasmanian salmon fillet
Hot smoked, pan-seared grain fed chicken breast
"Great location, food and service was excellent. Totally enjoyed the experience, would definitely return to restaurant" - TripAdvisor
Located on the top floor of the Rydges South Park, Skyline Restaurant is a veritable feast for the senses. Offering breathtaking views over the city and Adelaide Hills, the restaurant's menu features a range of delicious Modern Australian dishes, with a focus on fresh, locally-sourced seafood and meats.
Skyline Restaurant | Website
Enjoy By July 20, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Dinner for Two ($59) or Four ($115) with Stunning Views over Adelaide
- from $59