Here at LivingSocial we don't eat to live, we live to eat! Pick up that knife and fork and tuck into all your favourite foodie haunts during our unmissable Good Food Week.
• Exquisite dishes worthy of an emperor can be found at From Orient
• Enjoy a two-course dinner for two with wine for just $79 (value $124.20)
• That's an entrée, a main and a glass of wine per diner
• For entrée, try the crispy quail or the sesame and chilli steamed chicken
• While main options include twelve-hour stewed beef rib and master stock duck
• Book in for dinner from 5:30pm, Monday to Thursday or on a Sunday
• Their multiple awards include a hat by the Australian Good Food Guide
• Plus Best Chinese Restaurant by Restaurant and Catering Awards SA
• Not to mention 1,800+ Facebook fans who must have ever-watering mouths!
"Wow! What a flavour sensation!!! Amazing food. Fresh flavours...Entree and mains were delicious. Cannot say one bad thing about any dish...Service was great. Wine was beautiful. Highly recommend this restaurant. The best meal I have had this year" - Urbanspoon
There aren't many restaurants that will have you experiencing all the provincial, fresh-produce flavours of authentic Chinese cuisine in an exquisite fine dining environment. Lucky for you we've found one - From Orient. Add some superb service and a vibrant ambiance, and you can't have anything but a great night out.
Enjoy By July 22, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
From Orient Chinese Restaurant
Indulge with a Two-Course Chinese Dinner and Wine for Two at Award-Winning Restaurant
- from $79