When thinking about Greek food, the immediate word that springs to mind is fresh. From marinated olives to warm pita bread dipped in creamy tzatziki, the cuisine offers us a wholesome taste of the Mediterranean. Today's deal from Kafe Neon is a prime example of Greek food, at its finest.
• For £15 (up to a £33.70 value, for up to 55% off) two people will delight in a two-course Greek meal.
• Alternatively, for £30 (up to a £67.40 value, for up to 55% off) a group of four can feast upon the same deal.
• Start with a serving of grilled halloumi served with salad or succulent chicken wings; then move on to a main of mousakka or a chicken feta sizzler, consisting of panfried chicken breast, peppers, onions and feta cheese served in a tomato based salsa on a sizzling plate, served with rice and dips.
• Find the bar and restaurant in Bigg Market, where friendly staff pride themselves on exceptional food and a warm and welcoming service.
• You'll also receive 20% off the bill on your next visit.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 15 August, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »