You missed it This great deal for Kafe Neon is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Two-Course Greek Meal for Two (£15) or Four (£30) People
- Save 55%
- 231 purchased
95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
When thinking about Greek food, the immediate word that springs to mind is fresh. From marinated olives to warm pita bread dipped in creamy tzatziki, the cuisine offers us a wholesome taste of the Mediterranean. Today's deal from Kafe Neon is a prime example of Greek food, at its finest.
• For £15 (up to a £33.70 value, for up to 55% off) two people will delight in a two-course Greek meal.
• Alternatively, for £30 (up to a £67.40 value, for up to 55% off) a group of four can feast upon the same deal.
• Start with a serving of grilled halloumi served with salad or succulent chicken wings; then move on to a main of mousakka or a chicken feta sizzler, consisting of panfried chicken breast, peppers, onions and feta cheese served in a tomato based salsa on a sizzling plate, served with rice and dips.
• Find the bar and restaurant in Bigg Market, where friendly staff pride themselves on exceptional food and a warm and welcoming service.
• You'll also receive 20% off the bill on your next visit.
Enjoy By 15 August, 2014