When you work hard all day, life isn't always a bowl of cherries. But what better way to enjoy the fruits of your labour than with this plum deal for an Indian fine dining experience at Blue Mango Indian Restaurant?
• For the sweet price of just £22 (up to a £46.30 value, for up to 53% off) enjoy a meal for two including a starter, main, rice or naan, and glass of wine each.
• Or, get the same thing for four people for £43 (up to a £92.60 value, for up to 54% off).
• The impressive menu is authentic to its core; starters include the likes of bite-size pieces of chicken tikka marinated in mint and raw mango or Tamil crispy rice flour crepes stuffed with spiced potato, fresh coconut, and tomato chutney.
• For your main, tuck into classic curries such as korma, tikka masala, and lamb rogan josh, or enjoy the likes of garlic chilli chicken with caramelised onions.
• Find this eatery on Regency Wharf, Broad Street.
Find today's deal ap-peel-ing? Grab it before missing out leaves you with sour grapes.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 23 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Blue Mango Indian Restaurant
Starter, Main, Rice or Naan with a Glass of Wine Each for Two (£22) or Four (£43) People
enjoy £24.30 savings
- from £22
up to 52%