88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Looking for a solid night out, where good food and an excellent atmosphere stand firm? Well put roots down at Oak Newcastle as a meal out here runs rings around the rest:
• For £29 (up to a £58.80 value, for up to 51% off) enjoy a starter and main course with a glass of Prosecco each for two people.
• Or pay £56 (up to a £177.60 value, for up to 52% off) and get the same deal for four people.
• Starters include the likes of king prawn tempura or loaded potato skins, while mains await such as chicken Diane -- or seafood risotto, or a Chef's Tuscan lamb stew.
• The busy restaurant and bar can be found at the bottom of Dean Street in the recently refurbished Milburn House in the thriving Quayside area.
• You'll also get the rest of the bottle of Prosecco at a discounted price along with 20% off any other bottle of wine.
Enjoy By 30 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Two-Course Meal for Two (£29) or Four (£56) People with Glass of Prosecco Each
enjoy £29.80 savings
- from £29
up to 50%