Out on the wildly beautiful moorland of West Yorkshire, the Brontë sisters dreamed up the timeless love of Jane Eyre and Mr Rochester, and the elemental passion of Heathcliff and Catherine. If you're looking for a classic break—without all that gothic brooding—then let your imagination run away with Westfield Lodge Apartments.
• You can elope for a two-night midweek stay in the heart of Brontë country for just £69 (up to a £142 value).
• You'll stay in a fully-serviced double or twin apartment furnished with an en suite and inclusive Wi-Fi, the perfect base from which to set out onto the moors (accommodation upgrades are available).
• If, like Mr Rochester, you don't go anywhere without your faithful four-legged companion, be assured pets are also welcome free of charge.
• Upgrades to family or premier apartments are available, and should you wish to stay on a Friday or Saturday night, you can do so for an additional £40 per night.
• Check out reviews of Westfield Lodge on TripAdvisor.
Enjoy By December 18, 2014