The four-star Inn on the Lake is nestled in 15 acres of grounds with lawns that sweep to the shores of Lakes Ullswater. Steal away to this peaceful, beautiful part of the world to relax and rejuvenate courtesy of this Escape.
• An overnight stay for two people in a Standard Room is £149 (up to a £254.90 value), whilst an extended two-night stay is £249 (up to a £458.90 value).
• The welcoming property has won awards including 'Large Hotel of the Year' and 'Outstanding Customer Service' from the Cumbria Tourism Awards 2013.
• The Inn on the Lake is renowned for the excellent food in its two AA Rosette award-winning Lake View Restaurant where you can discover creative, exciting menus making the most of fresh, local ingredients.
• Dinner is included on the first evening of your stay, and for those staying two nights, a half-bottle of wine is on offer should you return to dine on the second evening.
• Before you get down to the business of dinner, you'll be greeted on arrival with an exquisite selection of fresh scones and tea.
• Each morning of your stay you'll wake to a full English breakfast.
• You'll benefit from full access to the hotel's leisure facilities if you fancy some light exercise or luxuriation.
• Availability Sunday to Friday.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 May, 2014